A personal (subjective..) collection of
SEASONAL IMAGES, BOOKS, WEBSITES, BLOGS AND OTHER RESOURCES
on Strangford Lough, the largest inland sea in the British Isles,
by Islandmore resident Michael Faulkner, author of two books on island life and Strangford Lough:
The Blue Cabin - Living by the Tides on Islandmore, and Still On The Sound - A Seasonal Look at Island Life.
Whenever possible, images will be updated on a daily basis to reflect the passage of the seasons.
All suggestions for inclusion welcome!


Thursday 17 June 2010

Taking a break..



Having tried to post a photo on this blog every day or two, I find that it's not practical as long as the island internet connection is so slow.. I intend to concentrate on my other blog, Island Life: The Blue Cabin Blog, meantime, and play this one by ear. It will still be live, I will add a photo from time to time, and I'm still open to suggestions for resources to add on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment